- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2000 CHANTIER MARITIME DE PAIMPOL ET FECAMP VIA 522000 CHANTIER MARITIME DE PAIMPOL ET FECAMP VIA 52215.000 €CANNES, 06 - Alpes-Maritimes
- 2017 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Eigenbau Cutterboat / Wanderkutter2017 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Eigenbau Cutterboat / Wanderkutter16.500 €Netherlands
- 1960 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Pampus De Vries Lentch1960 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Pampus De Vries Lentch4.595 €Netherlands
What are Dinghies sailboats used for?
Dinghies sailboats are generally used for sailing and watersports. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 2 metre to the biggest ones we have at 21 metre, with hull types including tunnel etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Dinghies sailboats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 37 for sale, including 7 new vessels and 30 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Dinghies sailboats are very new, from 2021, while others are older, such as the 1917 ones.
What are the best Dinghies sailboats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Dinghies sailboats currently include: other, Beneteau, Meta, Alu Marine and Damarin, from a diverse list of 12 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Dinghies sailboats?
The various Dinghies sailboats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 750 € to 550.000 €.