- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 1954 ARNIS SCHLEI MATTHIESEN PAULSEN YAWL CLASSIQUE MATTHIESEN PAULSEN1954 ARNIS SCHLEI MATTHIESEN PAULSEN YAWL CLASSIQUE MATTHIESEN PAULSEN185.000 €CANNES, 06 - Alpes-Maritimes
- 1981 Custom Formosa Boatbuilding Co.Ltd Formosa 471981 Custom Formosa Boatbuilding Co.Ltd Formosa 47149.000 €Trieste, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
- 1971 Royal Huisman Laurent Giles 51 Aluminium Ketch1971 Royal Huisman Laurent Giles 51 Aluminium Ketch248.851 €Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
What are Classic sailboats used for?
Classic sailboats are generally used for overnight cruising, sailing, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which can range in size, going from the smallest ones at 6 metre to the biggest ones we have at 25 metre, with hull types including displacement, monohull , tunnel, semi-displacement and deep vee etc., and which are built by a wide variety of boat makes.
How many Classic sailboats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 173 for sale, including 2 new vessels and 171 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Classic sailboats are very new, from 2019, while others are older, such as the 1894 ones.
What are the best Classic sailboats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Classic sailboats currently include: other, Custom, Sangermani, Lemsteraak and Van De Stadt, from a diverse list of 54 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Classic sailboats?
The various Classic sailboats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 3.518 € to 1.392.000 €.