- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2023 Corsiva 570 new age12,750 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2023 Primeur 620 tender21,950 €Rijnsaterwoude gem Kaag en Braassem, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2023 4-Family 530 de Luxe9,350 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2022 Oud Huijzer 616 Tender21,995 €NetherlandsBoat Import Holland B.V.
What can Power boats be used for?
Power boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and jet skis. These are boats which have an average power of 261 cv and can vary in size from 1 meter to 595 meter. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, trimaran, modified vee and planing, inboard, outboard-4s, outboard, inboard/outboard and electric engines; which are available in diesel, petrol and electric.
How many Power boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 7,137 for sale, including 2,753 new vessels and 4,384 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Power boats are very new, from 2026, while others are older, such as the 1894 ones.
What are the best Power boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Power boats currently include: other, Custom, Sea Ray, Quicksilver and Bayliner, from a diverse list of 886 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Power boats?
The various Power boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 375 € to 2,984,800 €.