- 2021 Primeur 615 tender20.950 €Rijnsaterwoude gem Kaag en Braassem, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2021 Twins 380 Sport met Selva 8 PK7.395 €Ruinerwold, NetherlandsTwins Watersport
- 2021 Talamex, Suzumar, Nimarine uit voorraad leverbaar Nieuwe en Outlet aanbiedingen519 €Sneek, NetherlandsJLT Boten en Auto
- 2021 Oudhuijzer 540 Diesel inboard28.950 €Amsterdam, NetherlandsSchroder Watersport
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 1973 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Finsailer Motorsailer1973 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Finsailer Motorsailer20.000 €Netherlands
What are Motorsailers used for?
Motorsailers are generally used for overnight cruising. These are boats which have an average power of 40 cv and can vary in size from 5 metre to 31 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include tunnel, deep vee, displacement, trimaran and monohull , inboard engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Motorsailers do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 41 for sale, including 41 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Motorsailers are very new, from 2019, while others are older, such as the 1932 ones.
What are the best Motorsailers?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Motorsailers currently include: other, Vedette, De Vries Lentsch, Gulet and LM, from a diverse list of 24 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Motorsailers?
The various Motorsailers we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 17.500 € to 760.000 €.