- 2022 Nova 680 sloep volledig vaarklaar!44.950 €Alphen a/d Rijn, NetherlandsNova Bootservice
- 2021 Oud Huijzer 61634.950 €Amsterdam, NetherlandsSchroder Watersport
- 2022 Marex 360 Cabriolet CruiserRequest a PriceIn verkoophaven, NetherlandsBoarnstream Yachting
- 2022 Oud Huijzer 616 Tender21.995 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Motorsailers used for?
Motorsailers are generally used for day cruising, overnight cruising, freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 40 cv and can vary in size from 4 metre to 31 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include displacement and tunnel, inboard, outboard-4s and outboard-2s engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Motorsailers do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 27 for sale, including 27 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Motorsailers are very new, from 2015, while others are older, such as the 1932 ones.
What are the best Motorsailers?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Motorsailers currently include: other, Custom, Amel, Beneteau and Bloemsma, from a diverse list of 22 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Motorsailers?
The various Motorsailers we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 3.950 € to 850.000 €.