- 2022 Interboat Intercruiser 27 Cabin (nieuw)136.900 €Loosdrecht, NetherlandsInterboat
- 2022 Maxima 620 Retro33.405 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2021 Eagle Boats Classic 550 Elektrisch39.990 €HEEG, NetherlandsE-VC elektrisch varen centrum
- 2022 Triple 798.900 €Rijnsaterwoude gem Kaag en Braassem, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Launches used for?
Launches are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 28 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 700 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, trimaran, semi-displacement and displacement, inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, electric and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in gas, diesel and electric.
How many Launches do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 1.328 for sale, including 829 new vessels and 499 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Launches are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1906 ones.
What are the best Launches?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Launches currently include: other, Oud Huijzer, Maxima, Corsiva and Primeur, from a diverse list of 140 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Launches?
The various Launches we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 2.950 € to 224.500 €.