- 2021 DOCK Steel 650 met 50 PK Yamaha34.950 €Werf Nicolaas Witsen Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2021 Saxdor 320 GTO90.900 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- 2019 Chris-Craft 27 Corsair179.000 €Sassenheim, NetherlandsOmtzigt Watersport
- 2021 ePropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus1.949 €Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 1919 Klipper/ Varend Woonschip 30.00 X 6.00 Met CVO1919 Klipper/ Varend Woonschip 30.00 X 6.00 Met CVO117.500 €Leeuwarden, Netherlands
What are House boats used for?
House boats are generally used for overnight cruising, jet skis, saltwater fishing and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 180 cv and can vary in size from 8 metre to 39 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include catamaran, trimaran and deep vee, inboard, outboard and outboard-4s engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many House boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 165 for sale, including 82 new vessels and 83 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these House boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1895 ones.
What are the best House boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of House boats currently include: other, Houseboat, Luxe-Motor, Waterlily and Planus Nautica, from a diverse list of 18 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable House boats?
The various House boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 26.200 € to 796.448 €.