- 2021 DOCK Steel 75056,500 €Werf Nicolaas Witsen Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2020 Beneteau Gran Turismo 44Request a PriceFrankfurt am Main, GermanyBoats Group Test
- 2022 Nidelv 950 S Line256,188 €Chertsey, SurreyKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 1906 Barge 19.5m Converted Dutch Shrimper197,023 €Marlow, BuckinghamshireKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What can Cuddy cabin boats be used for?
Cuddy cabin boats are generally used for day cruising, saltwater fishing, overnight cruising, watersports and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 273 cv and can vary in size from 6 meter to 13 meter. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing and modified vee, inboard, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard engines; which are available in petrol and diesel.
How many Cuddy cabin boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 33 for sale, including 13 new vessels and 20 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Cuddy cabin boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1968 ones.
What are the best Cuddy cabin boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Cuddy cabin boats currently include: Bayliner, Schaefer, Axopar, Custom and Fibrafort, from a diverse list of 24 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Cuddy cabin boats?
The various Cuddy cabin boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 8,250 € to 590,000 €.