- 2021 DOCK Steel 75056.500 €Werf Nicolaas Witsen Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2022 Jeanneau DB43Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Tesoro T40Request a PriceAlkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2022 Fibrafort 242 GTO Bowrider44.950 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Cuddy cabin boats used for?
Cuddy cabin boats are generally used for day cruising, saltwater fishing, overnight cruising and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 205 cv and can vary in size from 5 metre to 83 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, modified vee and planing, inboard, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in gas and diesel.
How many Cuddy cabin boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 32 for sale, including 8 new vessels and 24 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Cuddy cabin boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1968 ones.
What are the best Cuddy cabin boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Cuddy cabin boats currently include: Custom, Cranchi, Schaefer, AMT and Airon, from a diverse list of 27 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Cuddy cabin boats?
The various Cuddy cabin boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 2.500 € to 396.000 €.