- 2021 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Marlin78.529 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Monterey 335SYRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau Leader 46464.882 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau 10.5 WA serie 2111.078 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Cruisers boats used for?
Cruisers boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 500 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 24 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, semi-displacement and trimaran, inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard, outboard-4s and electric engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Cruisers boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 508 for sale, including 103 new vessels and 405 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Cruisers boats are very new, from 2.022, while others are older, such as the 1.958 ones.
What are the best Cruisers boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Cruisers boats currently include: other, Jeanneau, Quicksilver, Guy Couach and Beneteau, from a vast list of 166 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Cruisers boats?
The various Cruisers boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from to 1.269.700 €.