- 2005 Pieterse 850109.000 €Sneek, NetherlandsJachtmakelaardij 4Beaufort
- 2021 Futuro ZX25 Aluminium68.995 €Stolwijk, NetherlandsVaartlander
- 2021 DOCK Steel 75066.660 €Werf Nicolaas Witsen Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2021 Monterey 335SYRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Cruisers boats used for?
Cruisers boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 520 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 28 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, modified vee, planing, semi-displacement and trimaran, inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard, outboard-4s and electric engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Cruisers boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 566 for sale, including 93 new vessels and 473 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Cruisers boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1958 ones.
What are the best Cruisers boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Cruisers boats currently include: other, Jeanneau, Quicksilver, Beneteau and Couach, from a diverse list of 190 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Cruisers boats?
The various Cruisers boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 1.733 € to 3.166.004 €.