- 2021 Jeanneau Leader 46Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Maxima 720 Retro49.959 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2022 Maril 7NXT92.415 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2005 One Off 45 OK - HT279.700 €Drimmelen, NetherlandsSterkenburg Yacht Brokers B.V.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2020 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Matez Sleepboot recreatie jacht2020 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Matez Sleepboot recreatie jacht21.500 €Netherlands
- 1937 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Hitzler werft Lauwenburg Ex douane1937 Speciaal gemaakt/Anders Hitzler werft Lauwenburg Ex douane45.000 €Netherlands
What are Antique and classic boats used for?
Antique and classic boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 91 cv and can vary in size from 4 metre to 66 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, displacement, planing, flat and tunnel, inboard, outboard, electric and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Antique and classic boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 89 for sale, including 7 new vessels and 82 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Antique and classic boats are very new, from 2021, while others are older, such as the 1906 ones.
What are the best Antique and classic boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Antique and classic boats currently include: other, Custom, Riva, Storebro and Boesch, from a diverse list of 34 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Antique and classic boats?
The various Antique and classic boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 3.593 € to 1.965.997 €.