- 2022 Jeanneau DB43Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Fibrafort 242 GTO Bowrider44.950 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 DOCK Steel 75056.500 €Werf Nicolaas Witsen Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA369.000 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
1949 Custom Werf gebouwd Vlet (waaiersteven - s-spant)
1949 Custom Werf gebouwd Vlet (waaiersteven - s-spant)8.000 €Uitgeest, Netherlands
What are Antique and classic boats used for?
Antique and classic boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 85 cv and can vary in size from 2 metre to 32 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, displacement, modified vee, tunnel and flat, inboard, electric, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Antique and classic boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 78 for sale, including 7 new vessels and 71 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Antique and classic boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1906 ones.
What are the best Antique and classic boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Antique and classic boats currently include: other, Boesch, Custom, Riva and Storebro, from a diverse list of 37 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Antique and classic boats?
The various Antique and classic boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 1.455 € to 1.974.000 €.