- 2021 Monterey 335SYRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau Leader 46464.882 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau 10.5 WA serie 2111.078 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Marlin78.529 €At Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Antique and classic boats used for?
Antique and classic boats are generally used for overnight cruising and day cruising. These are boats which have an average power of 72 cv and can vary in size from 4 metre to 46 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, displacement, tunnel, planing and semi-displacement, inboard and outboard engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Antique and classic boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 93 for sale, including 7 new vessels and 86 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Antique and classic boats are very new, from 2.021, while others are older, such as the 1.906 ones.
What are the best Antique and classic boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Antique and classic boats currently include: other, Custom, Storebro, Boesch and Riva, from a vast list of 27 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Antique and classic boats?
The various Antique and classic boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from to 2.367.400 €.