- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Tesoro T40630,000 €Alkmaar, NetherlandsWitsen Marine
- 2022 Fibrafort 242 GTO Bowrider44,950 €At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA, Cap CamaratRequest a PriceAt Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Prins 555 boot17,495 €Almere, NetherlandsFlevoNautica Almere
What can Antique and classic boats be used for?
Antique and classic boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 102 cv and can vary in size from 5 meter to 47 meter. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, displacement, trimaran and modified vee, inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-4s engines; which are available in diesel, petrol and electric.
How many Antique and classic boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 132 for sale, including 17 new vessels and 115 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Antique and classic boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1906 ones.
What are the best Antique and classic boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Antique and classic boats currently include: other, Boesch, Custom, Classic and Storebro, from a diverse list of 58 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Antique and classic boats?
The various Antique and classic boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 4,060 € to 2,630,200 €.