- 2022 Corsiva 505 tender15.950 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2022 Oud Huijzer 600 TENDER NIEUW MODEL20.495 €NetherlandsBoat Import Holland B.V.
- 2022 Topcraft 605 Tender ABSOLUUT DE RUIMSTE IN ZIJN KLASSE19.495 €NetherlandsBoat Import Holland B.V.
- 2022 Maxima 60043.575 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2021 Stout 750 inclusief ligplaats Loosdrecht verkocht
2021 Stout 750 inclusief ligplaats Loosdrecht verkocht43.250 €loosdrecht, Netherlands
2022 Stout 750 met mogelijkheid tot ligplaats Loosdrecht
2022 Stout 750 met mogelijkheid tot ligplaats Loosdrecht45.850 €loosdrecht, Netherlands
What can Power boats be used for?
Power boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and jet skis. These are boats which have an average power of 221 cv and can vary in size from 1 meter to 600 meter. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, trimaran, planing and displacement, inboard, outboard-4s, outboard, inboard/outboard and electric engines; which are available in diesel, petrol and electric.
How many Power boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 7.407 for sale, including 2.753 new vessels and 4.653 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Power boats are very new, from 2025, while others are older, such as the 1850 ones.
What are the best Power boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Power boats currently include: other, Custom, Sea Ray, Oud Huijzer and Bayliner, from a diverse list of 900 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Power boats?
The various Power boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 400 € to 2.408.317 €.