- 2021 Beneteau GRAN TURISMO 41297.300 €In verkoophaven, NLNova Yachting
- 2021 Fibrafort 188 Joy Bowrider16.950 €Meppel , NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2020 Glastron GT 185Request a PriceAt Sales Office, NLBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2021 Saxdor 200 SPORT22.140 €In verkoophaven, NLHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Power boats used for?
Power boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and jet skis. These are boats which have an average power of 300 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 35 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, trimaran, displacement and planing, inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4s and electric engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Power boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 7.253 for sale, including 2.486 new vessels and 4.767 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Power boats are very new, from 2.022, while others are older, such as the 1.875 ones.
What are the best Power boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Power boats currently include: other, Sea Ray, Jeanneau, Custom and Quicksilver, from a vast list of 794 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Power boats?
The various Power boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from to 1.974.628 €.