- 2017 Cranchi T43 Eco Trawler520.000 €Drimmelen , NetherlandsSterkenburg Yacht Brokers B.V.
- 1998 Flevo Kotter 11.50 OK99.000 €Groningen, NetherlandsJachtmakelaardij 4Beaufort
- 2021 Beneteau Monte Carlo 52854.986 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsNova Yachting
- 2004 Skilla 2000670.000 €Drimmelen, NetherlandsSterkenburg Yacht Brokers B.V.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are Power boats used for?
Power boats are generally used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and jet skis. These are boats which have an average power of 325 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 43 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, tunnel, trimaran, modified vee and displacement, inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard, outboard-4s and electric engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Power boats do we offer?
Botentekoop currently has 7.411 for sale, including 2.516 new vessels and 4.895 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in Netherlands. Some of these Power boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1875 ones.
What are the best Power boats?
Some of the most iconic, master builders of Power boats currently include: other, Custom, Sea Ray, Jeanneau and Oudhuijzer, from a diverse list of 855 manufacturers.
What are the most affordable Power boats?
The various Power boats we have for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a variety of prices, ranging from 725 € to 2.066.433 €.