- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2023 Maxima 720 retro (op voorraad)54,064 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 Topcraft 605 Tender vaarklaar 30pk27,250 €Loosdrecht, NetherlandsBonnema Watersport
- 2014 Nautor Swan 105-002 RS7,950,000 €Lanzarote, Las PalmasPajot Yachts Selection
- 2023 Van Vossen 777 Tender Sport & KERSTSHOW46,775 €Rijnsaterwoude, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
1998 Vlet 720 open kuip23,750 €Price Drop: 1,000 € (3 Apr)Kwakel, Netherlands7m - 1998
2008 Vlet Cabin 67029,900 €Schiphuis eigenaar in Grou, bezichtiging op afspraak, Netherlands7m - 2008
1985 Vlet DEJONGVLET 6.2024,995 €JOURE, Netherlands6m - 1985
1900 Vlet 45025 €Amsterdam (NL), Netherlands5m - 1900
1900 Vlet 40025 €Amsterdam (NL), Netherlands4m - 1900
1900 Vlet 36025 €Amsterdam (NL), Netherlands4m - 1900
Vlet is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 6 Vlet boats for sale, including 6 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1900 and the newest from 2008.
What are Vlet boats used for?
Vlet boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats does Vlet build?
Vlet designs and builds boats including bay.The boats can differ in size from 4 meter to 7 meter.
How much do Vlet boats cost?
Vlet boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 25 € on the more basic models to 29,900 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 18 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 18 cv engines.
What is the best Vlet?
Some of the most prestigious Vlet models at present include: 360, 400, 450, 720 open kuip and Cabin 670.