- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2006 Custom Spirit of Tradition Sloop92,012 €Southampton, HampshireSandeman Yacht Company
- 1954 Rhodes 45 ft Classic Bermudan Sloop168,882 €Poole, DorsetSandeman Yacht Company
- 1962 Lemsteraak 1600398,500 €Elburg, NetherlandsYachtFull International
- 1926 Alfred Mylne Classic 6mR Gaff Sloop45,423 €FranceSandeman Yacht Company
1966 Schokker Platbodem39,995 €Langweer, Netherlands10m - 1966
1976 Schokker Vreedenburgh 9.8442,500 €Woudsend, Netherlands10m - 1976
1975 Schokker Vreedenburgh 9.8442,500 €Zoutkamp, Netherlands10m - 1975
Schokker is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 3 Schokker boats for sale, including 3 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1966 and the newest from 1976.
What are Schokker boats used for?
Schokker boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats does Schokker build?
Schokker designs and builds boats including antique and classic.The boats can differ in size from 10 meter to 10 meter.
How much do Schokker boats cost?
Schokker boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 39,995 € on the more basic models to 42,500 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 50 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 38 cv engines.
What is the best Schokker?
Some of the most prestigious Schokker models at present include: Vreedenburgh 9.84 and Platbodem.