- 2022 Waterspoor 717 Aviator | Vetus 52 Pk97.416 €Almere, NetherlandsFlevoNautica Almere
- 2021 Sloep edition69.995 €Medemblik, NetherlandsDolphin Yachtbrokers
- 2022 TendR 27 diesel65.950 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2022 Interboat Intercruiser 27 Cabin (nieuw)148.200 €Loosdrecht, NetherlandsInterboat
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2022 Prins 616 Navigator 2021 met 140PK Suzuki (2018)- Aanbieding!
2022 Prins 616 Navigator 2021 met 140PK Suzuki (2018)- Aanbieding!38.297 €Nijkerk, Netherlands
Prins is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 18 Prins boats for sale, including 18 new vessels , listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2021 and the newest from 2022.
What are Prins boats used for?
Prins boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Prins models are built with deep vee, among others; engine outboard-4s, inboard/outboard and outboard, among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Prins build?
Prins designs and builds boats including sports cruiser.The boats can differ in size from 1 meter to 6 meter.
How much do Prins boats cost?
Prins boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 9.500 € on the more basic models to 49.950 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 50 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 50 cv engines.
What is the best Prins?
Some of the most prestigious Prins models at present include: 475 Open, 475 consoleboot open, 475, 475 met 50 pk Suzuki. and 555 Open.