- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2015 Elling E4582,294 €Ipswich, SuffolkSuffolk - Clarke & Carter
- 1973 Grand Banks 32 Classic39,000 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsMariteam Yachting
- 2010 Maiora 31 DP5,500,000 €GreeceNikos O. Papadakis International Yachts Sales & Charters
- 2020 Riva 110 Dolcevita11,750,000 €Mallorca, Islas BalearesArrival Yachts SL
2023 Nuva M9 Cabin108,500 €Nijkerk, Netherlands9m - 2023
2023 Nuva M9 Open223,000 €Nijkerk, Netherlands9m - 2023
2023 Nuva M9 Open110,500 €Nijkerk, Netherlands9m - 2023
2023 Nuva M6 cabin73,484 €Nijkerk, Netherlands7m - 2023
2023 Nuva M6 cabin48,060 €Price Drop: 8,040 € (25 Nov)Nijkerk, Netherlands7m - 2023
Nuva is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 5 Nuva boats for sale, including 5 new vessels , listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2023 and the newest from 2023.
What are Nuva boats used for?
Nuva boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats does Nuva build?
Nuva designs and builds boats including motor yachts.The boats can differ in size from 7 meter to 9 meter.
How much do Nuva boats cost?
Nuva boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 48,060 € on the more basic models to 223,000 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 130 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 130 cv engines.
What is the best Nuva?
Some of the most prestigious Nuva models at present include: M6 cabin, M9 Open and M9 Cabin.