- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Interboat Intercruiser 27 Cabin (nieuw)148,200 €Loosdrecht, NetherlandsInterboat
- 2005 Smelne vlet 1200 AK249,000 €Sneek, NetherlandsJachtmakelaardij 4Beaufort
- 2023 Saxdor 320 GTO134,370 €In verkoophaven, NetherlandsHOLLAND SPORT BOAT CENTRE B.V.
- 2023 Futuro RX30 Aluminium motorjacht278,950 €Stolwijk, NetherlandsVaartlander
Nimbus is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 16 Nimbus boats for sale, including 1 new vessels and 15 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1972 and the newest from 2020.
What are Nimbus boats used for?
Nimbus boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Nimbus models are built with deep vee and semi-displacement, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in diesel and petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Nimbus build?
Nimbus designs and builds boats including motor yachts.The boats can differ in size from 9 meter to 12 meter.
How much do Nimbus boats cost?
Nimbus boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 28,500 € on the more basic models to 439,000 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 780 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 220 cv engines.
What is the best Nimbus?
Some of the most prestigious Nimbus models at present include: 305 Coupe, 365 Coupé, 380 Commander, 380 Coupé and 28 DC.