- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Nova 6.80 ruime open sloep DEMO32,950 €Alphen a/d Rijn, NetherlandsNova Watersport
- 2023 Maxima 620 retro (Op voorraad)45,630 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 4-Family 530 de Luxe9,350 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2022 Maxima 60028,644 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
Maxima is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 115 Maxima boats for sale, including 52 new vessels and 63 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2019 and the newest from 2023.
What are Maxima boats used for?
Maxima boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Maxima models are built with deep vee, among others; engine inboard, outboard, electric, inboard/outboard and outboard-4s, among others, and are available in petrol, diesel and electric, etc.
What kind of boats does Maxima build?
Maxima designs and builds boats including sloop.The boats can differ in size from 5 meter to 27 meter.
How much do Maxima boats cost?
Maxima boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 8,750 € on the more basic models to 189,927 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 201 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 20 cv engines.
What is the best Maxima?
Some of the most prestigious Maxima models at present include: 600, 550, 630, 620 retro (Op voorraad) and 630 (Op voorraad).