- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Nova 6.80 ruime open sloep DEMO32,950 €Alphen a/d Rijn, NetherlandsNova Watersport
- 2023 Maxima 620 retro (Op voorraad)45,630 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
- 2023 4-Family 530 de Luxe9,350 €RIJNSATERWOUDE, NetherlandsVERSCHUUR WATERSPORT BV
- 2022 Maxima 60028,644 €Amsterdam Peek, NetherlandsPeek Watersport Centrum
Maril is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 34 Maril boats for sale, including 17 new vessels and 17 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2002 and the newest from 2023.
What are Maril boats used for?
Maril boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Maril models are built with deep vee, displacement and tunnel, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in diesel and petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Maril build?
Maril designs and builds boats including sloop.The boats can differ in size from 6 meter to 630 meter.
How much do Maril boats cost?
Maril boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 21,950 € on the more basic models to 198,500 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 75 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 14 cv engines.
What is the best Maril?
Some of the most prestigious Maril models at present include: 625, 7NXT, 570, 6NXT and 6NXT – nieuw op voorraad.