- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2023 Axopar 37 Cross Cabin Brabus Line361,547 €Hamble, HampshireParker Adams Boat Sales
- 1934 Silver 36 ft Silverette Motor Yacht134,125 €Lowestoft, SuffolkSandeman Yacht Company
- 2021 Parker 850 Voyager130,800 €Stansstad, SwitzerlandHochmuth Bootsbau AG
- 2004 Sealine S2898,400 €Stansstad, SwitzerlandHochmuth Bootsbau AG
2006 Kral 700 Classic81,583 €Surrey, Surrey7m - 2006
2006 Kral 700 Classic81,583 €Chertsey, Surrey7m - 2006
2006 Kral KRAL 700 CLASSIC57,000 €Nantes, 44 - Loire-Atlantique7m - 2006
Kral is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 3 Kral boats for sale, including 3 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2006 and the newest from 2006.
What are Kral boats used for?
Kral boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Kral models are built with planing, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Kral build?
Kral designs and builds boats including antique and classic.The boats can differ in size from 7 meter to 7 meter.
How much do Kral boats cost?
Kral boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 57,000 € on the more basic models to 81,597 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 260 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 260 cv engines.
What is the best Kral?
Some of the most prestigious Kral models at present include: 700 Classic and KRAL 700 CLASSIC.