- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1962 Burger 63143,664 €Curacao, Netherlands AntillesYacht Broker Caribbean
- 2016 Princess S721,853,735 €Hong kong, Hong KongPrincess Yachts Greater China
- 2011 Jeanneau Leader 10129,000 €Cavalaire sur Mer, 83 - VarWindy & Marex France - Merveille Nautic
- 2012 Beneteau Monte Carlo 47 Fly265,000 €Golfe Juan, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesVanguard Yachts
- Local Delivery Available
1992 Invader V26515,600 €Cannes, 06 - Alpes-Maritimes8m - 1992
1990 Invader Elan 1778,750 €Price Drop: 1,150 € (14 Jun)Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands6m - 1990
1996 Invader Elan 1775,950 €Meppel, Netherlands, Netherlands5m - 1996
Invader is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 3 Invader boats for sale, including 1 new vessels and 2 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1990 and the newest from 1996.
What are Invader boats used for?
Invader boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Invader models are built with planing, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in petrol, etc.
What kind of boats does Invader build?
Invader designs and builds boats including cruisers.The boats can differ in size from 5 meter to 8 meter.
How much do Invader boats cost?
Invader boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 5,950 € on the more basic models to 15,600 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 230 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 230 cv engines.
What is the best Invader?
Some of the most prestigious Invader models at present include: Elan 177 and V265.