- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1966 Finesse 214,085 €Burnham-on-Crouch, EssexEssex - Clarke & Carter
- 1894 G L Watson Classic Gaff Cutter 1894 2005300,000 €Southampton, HampshireSandeman Yacht Company
- 1962 David Cheverton Classic Bermudan Sloop320,949 €Bursledon, HampshireSandeman Yacht Company
- 2013 Joseph Martin Bootswerf Ocean going Ketch Tioga1,251,128 €PORT GRIMAUD, 83 - VarPAJ Yacht Broker
1956 Hinckley S & S YAWL900,000 €Price Drop: 250,000 € (28 Sep)Imperia , Imperia22m - 1956
1990 Hinckley Sou'wester 43249,500 €Sint Annaland, Netherlands13m - 1990
Hinckley Yachts boats
Hinckley Yachts is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 2 Hinckley Yachts boats for sale, including 2 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1956 and the newest from 1990.
What are Hinckley Yachts boats used for?
Hinckley Yachts boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Hinckley Yachts models are built with deep vee, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in diesel, etc.
What kind of boats does Hinckley Yachts build?
Hinckley Yachts designs and builds boats including antique and classic.The boats can differ in size from 13 meter to 22 meter.
How much do Hinckley Yachts boats cost?
Hinckley Yachts boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 249,500 € on the more basic models to 900,000 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 200 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 48 cv engines.
What is the best Hinckley Yachts?
Some of the most prestigious Hinckley Yachts models at present include: S & S YAWL and Sou'wester 43.