- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2016 Overblue 44389,900 €No Especificado, SpainNavicularia Yacht Brokers
- 2024 Custom Delphin Traveler 40135,000 €Netherlands, NetherlandsAsia Yacht Services Limited
- 2002 French & Peel Widebeam 24m344,118 €Goole Yorkshire, United KingdomKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 2019 Barge Houseboat150,479 €Greater LondonKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
2011 Euroship Salonboot 19.80585,000 €Gent, Belgium20m - 2011
2009 Euroship 1900 Pilothouse837,500 €Bestboats Roermond, Netherlands19m - 2009
2002 Euroship 12.80 CL kotter229,000 €Muiderzand, Netherlands13m - 2002
Euroship is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 3 Euroship boats for sale, including 1 new vessels and 2 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 2002 and the newest from 2011.
What are Euroship boats used for?
Euroship boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Euroship models are built with trimaran, among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in diesel, etc.
What kind of boats does Euroship build?
Euroship designs and builds boats including antique and classic.The boats can differ in size from 13 meter to 20 meter.
How much do Euroship boats cost?
Euroship boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 229,000 € on the more basic models to 837,500 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 159 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 159 cv engines.
What is the best Euroship?
Some of the most prestigious Euroship models at present include: 12.80 CL kotter, 1900 Pilothouse and Salonboot 19.80.