- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2004 Beneteau Oceanis 473139,000 €44320, 44 - Loire-AtlantiqueLes Portes de l'Atlantique
- 1988 Van De Stadt Trintella 43119,800 €Upon request, PortugalSelymar Yachts
- 2017 Beneteau Oceanis 48182,950 €Rodney Bay, Saint LuciaMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2005 Dufour 40 Performance98,491 €Hamble, HampshireUniversal Yachting
1978 Elizabethan 3313,331 €Price Drop: 2,758 € (30 Oct)Middelburg, Netherlands10m - 1978
1963 Elizabethan 296,935 €Price Drop: 1,223 € (27 Jun)Hayling Island, Hampshire9m - 1963
Elizabethan is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 2 Elizabethan boats for sale, including 1 new vessels and 1 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1963 and the newest from 1978.
What are Elizabethan boats used for?
Elizabethan boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Elizabethan models are built with monohull , among others; engine inboard, among others, and are available in diesel, etc.
What kind of boats does Elizabethan build?
Elizabethan designs and builds boats including cruisers.The boats can differ in size from 9 meter to 10 meter.
How much do Elizabethan boats cost?
Elizabethan boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 6,935 € on the more basic models to 13,331 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 15 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 14 cv engines.
What is the best Elizabethan?
Some of the most prestigious Elizabethan models at present include: 29 and 33.