- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1998 Sealine S3499,111 €Lefkas, GreeceWilliams & Smithells UK
- 2021 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Series 2104,944 €Poole, DorsetSalterns Brokerage
- 1996 Four Winns 238 Vista15,000 €LA ROCHELLE, 17 - Charente-MaritimeLarocque Yachting
- 2000 Chris-Craft EXPRESS CRUISER 26831,000 €MED OUEST, 66 - Pyrénées-OrientalesBRIGITTE PLAISANCE
1930 Aubin VEDETTE CLASSIQUE48,000 €Nantes, 44 - Loire-Atlantique12m - 1930
1975 Aubin ARMAGNAC10,000 €Price Drop: 2,000 € (7 Dec)LA ROCHELLE, 17 - Charente-Maritime9m - 1975
1974 Aubin Tequila4,900 €St Brieuc, 22 - Côtes-d'Armor7m - 1974
Aubin is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 3 Aubin boats for sale, including 3 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1930 and the newest from 1975.
What are Aubin boats used for?
Aubin boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats does Aubin build?
Aubin designs and builds boats including cruisers.The boats can differ in size from 7 meter to 12 meter.
How much do Aubin boats cost?
Aubin boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 4,900 € on the more basic models to 48,000 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 16 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 16 cv engines.
What is the best Aubin?
Some of the most prestigious Aubin models at present include: ARMAGNAC, Tequila and VEDETTE CLASSIQUE.