- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2010 Southern Wind 100RS5,250,000 €Palma de Mallorca, Islas BalearesSouthern Wind Shipyard (Pty) Ltd
- 2007 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39i99,000 €Upon request, BarcelonaSelymar Yachts
- 2010 Leopard 38250,000 €LA ROCHELLE, 17 - Charente-MaritimeLarocque Yachting
- 1983 Beneteau First 30 E18,500 €Upon request, GreeceSelymar Yachts
1990 Aloa 27 SC10,000 €Huizen, Netherlands9m - 1990
2010 Aloa 2829,950 €Muiderzand, Netherlands9m - 2010
2008 Aloa 2829,500 €Loosdrecht, Netherlands9m - 2008
1995 Aloa 2736,000 €Muiderzand, Netherlands8m - 1995
Aloa is a boat make in the marine industry. Botentekoop currently has 4 Aloa boats for sale, including 4 used boats, listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealerships.
The oldest model listed on Botentekoop is from 1990 and the newest from 2010.
What are Aloa boats used for?
Aloa boats are used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats does Aloa build?
Aloa designs and builds boats including sloop.The boats can differ in size from 8 meter to 9 meter.
How much do Aloa boats cost?
Aloa boats for sale on Botentekoop are listed for a range of prices, valued from 10,000 € on the more basic models to 36,000 € for the most advanced boats.
Higher performance models can take motors up to 18 cv, while more light-weight and functional models may have as low as 14 cv engines.
What is the best Aloa?
Some of the most prestigious Aloa models at present include: 28, 27 and 27 SC.